Located in the heart of the Sahara desert, Dunes D’or occupies a large traditional casbah. It has a beautiful courtyard and an outdoor swimming pool.
Its air-conditioned rooms are all individually decorated in an authentic style. They have a private bathroom and overlook the dunes. Some also have a balcony.
Each morning, a buffet breakfast is served. You can also enjoy regional Moroccan cuisine prepared with fresh local products in the restaurant.
All prices are per Rooms or Tents for 4 nights (march 17th to march 21st). Additional nights can be booked on Festicket depending on availability
- Cafe du Sud Double Room up to 2 people: 600 euros – Extra Night 150 euros Sold out
- Cafe du Sud Triple Room up to 3 people: 800 euros – Extra Night: 200 euros Sold out
- Cafe du Sud Luxury Tent up to 2 people: 700 euros – Extra night: 175 euros Sold out
- Cafe du Sud Luxury Tent up to 3 people: 900 euros – Extra Night: 225 euros Sold out
- Cafe du Sud Luxury Tent up to 4 people: 1 100 euros – Extra Night: 275 euros Sold out
Cafe du Sud Double or Triple Room
We have different types of accommodation available (rooms, suites, standard tents, luxury tents, royal tents), and our hotel is decorated in true Sahara style.
Cafe du Sud Double or Triple Luxury Tent
Offering views of the Erg Chebbi dunes, this air-conditioned tent has traditional Moroccan décor. You will have access to a private bathroom.
- Area: 30 m2 (6 x 5 m2)
- In your shared bathroom: Free toiletries , Private Shower , Private Toilets , Hair dryer – View on the lake , View on the garden , View on a site of interest
- Equipment: Accommodation entirely on the ground floor // King-size beds (> 2 meters long) // Wardrobe or closet // Sofa // Terrace